For horticultural advice, care tips and plant recommendations for all skills
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … PEACE LILYOur guide to caring for one of the most popular home and office plants, the Peace Lily, with helpful tips for best results
- Potted Care – LIGHTIn this article, we explore the different light conditions required by house plants and explain the fundamental importance of getting the lighting right!
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … POTHOS PLANTSOur guide to caring for one of the most glamorous and well-loved houseplants. A jungle beauty ideal for any skill level, including beginners.
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … ZANZIBAR GEMOur care guide for the sculptural plant with big impact and low demands. Ideal housemates for novices, brown thumbs and time poor plant parents.
- Potted Care – WATERINGIn this article, we explore the basic principles for watering with some clever hacks and guidance. With greater understanding, you should be better placed to water more effectively.
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … RUBBER TREESWe share our care tips and botanical information to help encourage optimum growth with Rubber Trees.
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … BABY RUBBER PLANTSOur guide to caring for one of the easiest indoor beauties on the market.
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … DUMB CANE PLANTSThe best way to care for your show-stopping Dumb Cane plant, is right here!
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … CHEESE PLANTSOur definitive care guide for one of the most popular plants on the market
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … JADE PLANTSOur informative guide to keeping these succulent, potted style icons.
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … DWARF UMBRELLA PLANTSOur potted guide to keeping these tropical, native plants.
- THE POTTED GUIDE TO … YUCCA PLANTSTips and guidance for these easy-care feature plants
We pair great Australian design with the most reliable plants from trusted sources. Creating a locally flavoured gift and luxury plant service, that embraces our own brand of culture in ways that won’t cost the earth.
STAY IN TOUCH
For seasonal news, inspiration and promotions, please follow our social pages to get up-to-date and concise plant information.